Trade and Investment Queensland aims to help Queensland companies earn more export dollars through an individualised and targeted service.
Part of Queensland Treasury and Trade, we provide a range of export assistance services through a team of experts with international business experience, multilingual skills and international business contacts including:
- export capability assessment
- practical export advice
- export skills development programs
- introduction to potential business partners and export opportunities
- visits to overseas market and on-the-ground support
- introduction to inbound buyers visiting Queensland.
Assistance is provided through our domestic and international network including:
- dedicated export market teams in Brisbane which cover key export markets including China, India, the Middle East, Japan, Korea, South-East Asia, Taiwan, the United States, Latin America, Europe and Russia, the Pacific and Africa
- an overseas network including Trade and Investment Queensland's international representation in China (Shanghai and Beijing); Hong Kong and Southern China (Hong Kong and Guangzhou); Taiwan (Taipei); Japan (Tokyo); Korea (Seoul); Indonesia (Jakarta); India (Bangalore, Jamshedpur and Mumbai); Europe and Russia (London and Paris); the Americas (Los Angeles); and United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi)
- experienced regional advisors across Queensland.
For more information, contact Trade and Investment Queensland.
Last reviewed 02 July 2010