Regional Export Advisory Service
Trade and Investment Queensland's Regional Export Advisory Service coordinates a state-wide network of regional advisors who deliver a suite of products and services tailored to meet the needs of all exporters. These services are delivered in partnership with Austrade, under the TradeStart contract.
These specialist advisors work one-on-one with companies to help them become export ready, select export markets and find overseas business partners.
Priorities for the Export Advisory Service include:
- coordinating export skills and development programs including Getting Export Smart seminars
- coordinating joint activities with the regionally-based export advisors such as joint international export projects and exporter networks across the State
- managing the Export Hotline and directing client enquiries to relevant sectoral advisors, market teams or overseas offices
- promoting export awareness and Trade and Investment Queensland through collaboration with industry partners and allies
Located in regional centres throughout Queensland, our advisors can assist with:
- export capability assessments
- export skills and development programs
- business matching and introductions to overseas business partners
- targeted trade missions, exhibitions and in-market support introductions to inbound buyers
- links to Trade and Investment Queensland's network of international representatives
- access to the services of Trade and Investment Queensland's allies including Austrade.
Regional advisors also manage international enquiries from buyers wanting to source Queensland goods and services.
For more information contact Trade and Investment Queensland.
Last reviewed 01 July 2010