Trade and Investment Queensland's international representation provides a range of on-the-ground support services for Queensland businesses including:
- introductions to government and private sector contacts
- advice on the suitability of products and services
- assistance with identifying potential business partners and customers.
Our international representation
- China (Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong and Guangzhou)
- Taiwan (Taipei)
- Japan (Tokyo)
- Korea (Seoul)
- Indonesia (Jakarta)
- India (Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata)
- Europe and Russia (London)
- The Americas (Santiago, Los Angeles, Houston, Belo Horizonte)
- United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi)
Market specialists in each of our overseas offices also assist Queensland businesses to capture export opportunities and overcome differences in business practice, language and culture.
For more information on our international offices contact Trade and Investment Queensland.
Last reviewed 05 June 2012